Enjoy a host of benefits and services designed to meet your daily banking needs with the personal Islamic current account
Features and benefits
- Islamic temporary overdraft facility*
- Available in AED and other major currencies
- First cheque book free
- Cash withdrawals from any ATM displaying the UAE/GCC Switch logos throughout the GCC and at ATMs worldwide displaying MasterCard/Cirrus logos
- Airport lounge access across the region (no prior booking is required, simply show your MasterCard Platinum Debit Card at the reception)**
*Subject to bank approval
**This feature is provided by MasterCard
Terms and conditions apply.
Features and benefits are subject to alteration/cancellation.
- For individuals above 21 years of age
- Salaried, self-employed and non-salaried customers are eligible
- Open to UAE Nationals, GCC Nationals and resident expatriates
Terms & conditions apply.
Eligibility criteria is subject to change from time to time.
- Original passport & Emirates ID
- Valid UAE residence Visa (for expatriates)
- Salary certificate (dated within the last 30 days)
- Any other documents deemed necessary
Fees & Charges
Discover Islamic Banking Products
A range of cards, accounts and exclusive services designed to help you get more for your money