The variety of benefits offered by the Islamic Gold Credit Card make it one of the most popular credit cards
Features and benefits
- No annual fees
- Purchase protection
- SMS message alerts
- Up to 56 days grace period
- 0% Easy Payment Plan (EPP)
- Unlimited free supplementary cards
- Travel inconvenience takaful coverage
- Exclusive loyalty program (Stars)
- Cash advance up to 100% of the credit card limit (for salary transfer customers)
- Earn 1.25 NBAD Stars for each AED 1 you spend and redeem them for cash back*
Note: features and benefits are subject to alteration/cancellation.
*Rewards and offers are subject to change from time to time.
- Islamic Gold Credit Cards are offered to salary transfer customers banking with Islamic Banking.
- Customers with a minimum salary of AED 8,000 and above are eligible to apply for the Islamic Gold Credit Card.
Terms & conditions apply.
Eligibility criteria is subject to change from time to time.
- Original passport & Emirates ID
- Valid UAE residence Visa (for expatriates)
- Completed & signed credit card application form
- Any other documents deemed necessary
Fees & Charges
Discover Islamic Banking Products
A range of cards, accounts and exclusive services designed to help you get more for your money