See how your finances can keep up with your fast-paced life
With access to airport lounges, minimum balance waiver and more, you’ll find the One Account gives you the freedom of a hassle-free banking experience.
Click here to insert your account details and generate your IBAN
Shop safely knowing your purchases come with an extended 12-month warranty as well as purchase protection
With no low balance charges and your first cheque book free, your One account makes managing your money easy.
- Account available in AED
- Lifeline Overdraft facility** with high limits
- Enjoy six free teller transactions every month
- Quarterly statement cycle
- Discount on processing fees for loans (Not valid in conjunction with any other pricing promotion on Personal Loans)
*Subject to maintaining daily minimum balance requirements.
Note: Life Insurance coverage benefit will be discontinued on One current accounts with effect from 1/9/2015.
**Subject to bank approval. Terms and conditions apply.
To view the Terms and Conditions for Accounts and Banking Services, please click here.
Debit Card features
Your One Account comes with a free MasterCard Platinum debit card which gives you access to a range of shopping and lifestyle benefits.
- 4 Free cash withdrawals from any ATMs in UAE
- Secure online shopping: with One Time Password (OTP)
- Enjoy Purchase Protection with all your purchases for up to 90 days from the purchase date
- Complimentary airport lounge access: across the Middle East, with no prior booking, simply show your MasterCard Platinum Debit Card
Rewards and offers
With One Account, you’ll earn Stars on your account balance and debit card spend.
- Redeem your Stars for Etihad Guest miles and Emirates Skywards miles or book tickets on any airline via the Stars portal or with the equivalent value on the Stars prepaid card.
- Stars can also be redeemed for the Stars Card, which is ac-cepted as a payment method wherever you see the Visa sign
- Earn 1 Star for every AED 200 on account balances, and 0.5 Stars for every AED 2 on debit card purchases.
- Special offers and discounts from select premium retailers in the UAE. See our latest offers
- Only for UAE residents
- Salaried customers: minimum monthly salary AED 10,000
- Non-salaried customers: minimum initial deposit of AED 10,000
- Copy of valid Passport / Visa / Emirates ID (Originals must also be presented)
- Salary certificate (Dated within the last 30 days)
Fees and charges
|Minimum Balance||Daily||AED 10,000 (to avail Stars on average balance)|
|Initial Deposit (for non-salaried customers)||Per Account||AED 10,000|
|Account Monthly Charges||Monthly||Free|
|Low Balance Charge
||Monthly||Free (Salaried accounts)
AED 25 (Non-Salaried accounts)
|Account Closure Fee||Per request||AED 100 (if closed within 1 year); NIL (if closed after 1 year)|
|Standing Instructions Establishment Fee||Per request||AED 50|
|Payment Execution Fee|
|- By means of Demand Draft, Payment Order through Central Bank (postage included)||Per payment||AED 25|
|- By means of SWIFT Transfer in Foreign Currency (plus applicable charges of SWIFT)||Per payment||AED 15|
|- Within our branches||Per payment||NIL|
|Amendment Fee (excl. requests to defer/ post-pone payment)||Per request||AED 25|
|Standing Order favoring charity organization within UAE||Per payment||NIL|
|Release (Clearance) Letter||Per request||AED 50|
|Statement of Account||Per cycle||Free within the agreed cycle, AED 25 outside the cycle|
|Teller Charge (A/c to A/c transfer, cash withdrawal, cash deposit, cheque deposit, etc.)||Per item||6 free per month, AED 10 afterwards|
|Utility payment (at branch)||Per item||AED 10|
|Interest on debit balance||Monthly minimum charge||18% p.a. (min AED 175 p.m.)|
|Processing Fee for Over-draft||At setup||AED 200|
|Manager’s Cheque||Per item||AED 30|
|First Cheque Book (at time of account opening)||Free|
|Delivery of Cheque Book by courier||Per item||AED 25|
|Collection of Cheque Book at branch
||Per item||AED 50|
|Cheque Collection Fees (inside the UAE)||Per item||Free|
|Undelivered Cheque Book destroyed||Per item||AED 50|
|Returned Cheque Fees (when deposited into your account)||Per item||NIL|
|Returned Cheque Fees (when drawn on your account)||Per item||AED 100|
|Stop Payment Instructions (cheque)||Per item||AED 50|
|Special Clearing of Non-branch Cheques||Per item||AED 100|
|Issuing Fee (for primary card)||Per item||Free|
|Issuing Fee (for supplementary card)||Per item||AED 25|
|Replacement for Lost/ Stolen Card||Per item||AED 25|
|International Transaction Fee||Per transaction||2% of transaction amount|
|Cash withdrawal fees on non ATMs in UAE||Per transaction||Free|
|Cash withdrawals at any Non-branch ATMs in the UAE
|Withdrawal Fee on GCC Net ATMs||Per transaction||AED 6 + 2% of transaction amount as FX Charges|
|Balance Inquiry on our ATMs in the UAE||Per request||Free|
|Balance Inquiry on Non-branch ATMs in the UAE||Per request||AED 1|
|Declined Transaction on Non-branch ATMs in the UAE||Per transaction||AED 1|
|Balance Inquiry on GCC Net ATMs||Per request||AED 3|
|Withdrawal on International ATMs||Per transaction||AED 15 or 2.5 % of withdrawn amount whichever is higher + 2% of transaction amount as FX Charge|
|Uncollected Card destroyed by Bank||Per item||NIL|
|Copy of sales slip||Per request||AED 25|
*(With effect from 22nd June 2015, 4 Cash withdrawals are free in a month at any Non-branch ATMs in the UAE. Beyond 4 transactions there will be a charge of AED 2 per withdrawal)
Discover products to suit you
A range of cards, accounts and exclusive services designed to help you get more for your money.