Get closer to the action with your exclusive rewards and offers
The Real Madrid Elite Gold Current Account is no longer issued by the bank and any information shown here is for existing customers only
With everything from exclusive airport lounge access to Stars every time you shop, this current account comes with many extra benefits
Aside from great Real Madrid benefits, the Real Madrid Elite Gold Current Account* offers a range of key benefits to make banking easy.
- Free unlimited cheque books
- Multi-currency accounts with no minimum balance requirement
- Lifeline overdraft facility** with a maximum limit of up to 3 times your salary or up to AED 250,000
*Terms and conditions apply
**Subject to bank approval
Debit Card features
You will receive a Real Madrid branded MasterCard World Elite Debit Card with this account, which will give you access to a range of privileges.
- Free cash withdrawals from all ATMs in the UAE
- High daily ATM cash withdrawal (up to AED 25,000) and purchase limits (up to AED 40,000)
- Free international and GCC ATM cash withdrawals (up to 4 per month)
- Access to exclusive benefits and preferential treatment allowing World Elite MasterCard cardholders to move seamlessly across the world to experience the best it has to offer.
Rewards and offers
With the Real Madrid Elite Gold Account, you will earn Stars on the use of your debit card use.
- Earn up to 1.5 Stars on every AED 2 purchase with your Real Madrid World Elite Debit Card.
- Redeem Stars for Etihad Guest Miles, Emirates Skywards Miles, or book tickets on any airline through Stars Travel Portal
- Stars can also be redeemed for the Stars Card, which is accepted as a payment method wherever the VISA sign is displayed
- Indulge and experience exclusive lifestyle rewards with our Real Madrid World Elite MasterCard Debit Card, for details, please click here.
- The Total Relationship Balance (TRB) should be AED 500,000 equivalent and above
TRB = Current/Savings/Call Account Balance + Fixed Deposits + Investments
- Salary certificate
- Copy of valid Passport / Visa / Emirates ID (Originals must also be presented)
Note: Additional documents may be required depending on case-by-case basis at the sole discretion of the Bank.
Fees and charges
|Initial Minimum Deposit
||Per Account||AED 100,000*
|Low Balance Charge||Monthly||Free|
|Account Closure Fee (If closed within 1 year of opening)||Per request||AED 50|
|Standing Instructions Establishment Fee||Per request||NIL|
|Release (clearance) Letter||Per request||AED 50|
|Statement of Account (Free within the agreed cycle, AED 25 outside the cycle)||Per cycle||Outside the cycle AED 25 per cycle|
|Teller Charge (A/c to A/c transfer, cash withdrawal, cash
deposit, cheque deposit, etc.)
|Per item||8 free per month, AED 10 afterwards|
|Utility Payment (at the branch)||Per item||AED 10|
|Interest on Debit Balance||Monthly minimum charge||%18 p.a. (min AED 175 p.m.)|
|Processing Fee for Overdraft||At setup||AED 200|
|Manager’s Cheque||Per item||AED 30|
|First cheque book (at time of account opening)||Free|
|Cheque Book delivery Fee||Per item||Free**|
|Cheque Collection Fees||Per item||Free|
|Undelivered Cheque Book (destroyed)||Per item||AED 50|
|Returned Cheques’ Fees||Per item||NIL when deposited into your account|
|Returned Cheques’ Fees||Per item||AED 100 - When drawn on your account|
|Stop Payment Instructions (cheque)||Per item||AED 50|
|Special Clearing of Non-branch Cheques||Per item||AED 100|
|Real Madrid MasterCard World Elite Debit Card|
|Issuing Fee (for primary card)||Per item||Free|
|Issuing Fee (for supplementary card)||Per item||Free|
|Replacement For Lost/Stolen Card||Per item||Free|
|ATM Cash withdrawal fees on our and non-branch ATMs in UAE||Per item||Free|
|ATM Cash withdrawal fee on GCC Switch/International ATMs||Per item||AED 15/6 (this fee is waived for the 1st four withdrawals per month) + %2 of transaction amount as FX charges|
|Balance Enquiry on our ATMs in UAE||Per item||Free|
|Balance Enquiry of non-branch ATMs in UAE||Per item||AED 1|
|Declined Transaction on non-branch ATMs in UAE||Per item||AED 1|
|Balance Enquiry on GCC Net ATMs||Per item||AED 3|
|Uncollected Card (destroyed by bank)||Per item||NIL|
*Customer should achieve and maintain the Total Relationship Balance (TRB) of AED 500,000 within 2 months of account opening
**AED 50 charge applicable for instant cheque book delivery and third party delivery option respectively
Discover products to suit you
A range of cards, accounts and exclusive services designed to help you get more for your money.