Convenience and spending power
With free purchase protection insurance and a choice of Visa or MasterCard, the Gold Credit Card offers you flexibility and convenience every time you shop.
Make the most of a world of special privileges including dining and shopping offers and more, all with no annual fee
Gold Credit Card offers you the spending power you need to meet your lifestyle
- High credit limits
- Interest free period of up to 56 days
Your Gold Card is accepted worldwide so you don’t have to worry about carrying cash when travelling abroad
- You’ll still receive an SMS when your card is used, even when you’re outside the UAE, so you’re always in control of your expenses
Rewards and offers
Earn Stars for every AED 1 purchase
- Earn 0.5 Stars for every AED 1 spent on domestic purchases & 1.25 Stars for every AED 1 spent on international purchases
- Redeem your Stars for Etihad Guest Miles, Skywards Miles from Emirates, or to book tickets on any airline through our Stars Travel Portal. Click here for more information.
- Stars can also be redeemed for the Stars Card, which is accepted as a payment method wherever you see the Visa sign.
- Enjoy special offers and discounts at selected premium retailers, restaurants and lifestyle venues in the UAE.
Your Gold Card comes with a range of additional protection features.
- Protect yourself against unexpected events with an optional Credit Shield Plus feature. When you can’t meet your Credit Card payments due to unforeseen circumstances, your credit card’s outstanding balance (i.e.the amount you owe) is taken care of. To activate your Credit Shield Plus cover, call us on 600 56 6223.
- Enjoy free Purchase Protection up to USD 10,000 against loss, damage or theft for 90 days from date of purchase.
- Your Gold Credit Card offers you complimentary International Medical & Travel Assistance to make your trip memorable for all the right reasons. For more details, click here.
- Protect your home contents against the unexpected with a Home Content Insurance plan . You can enjoy a flexible home content insurance plan starting from just AED 25 per month. Sum insured limits range from AED 50,000 to AED 150,000 that let you choose the plan that works just right for you. For more details , click here. For T&Cs, click here. To apply SMS ‘HOME’ to 2050.
- Salary in excess of AED 5,000 per month or more
Fees and charges
|Principal Annual Fee||Free for life|
|Supplementary Annual Fee||Free for life|
|Retail Interest Rate*||3.25% p.m.|
|Cash Advance Interest Rate||3.50% p.m.|
|Cash Advance Limit||40% of Credit Limit|
|Cash Advance Fee (% of withdrawal amount)||3% of the amount of cash obtained, with a minimum of AED 100 per transaction|
|1.95% of transaction value + scheme charges
|Choice of Monthly
|5% to 100% of outstanding|
|Minimum Monthly Payment
||5% of outstanding balance or AED 100 (whichever is higher)|
|Late Payment Fees||AED 275 per month
|Over Limit Fees||AED 275 per month
|Credit Shield Plus||Charged per month at 0.99% of outstanding
|Statement Reprint Charges||AED 25 per statement|
|Copies of Transaction Slip
||AED 25 per transaction slip|
|Cheque Returned Fee||AED 200|
|Card delivery via Branch
|Card delivery via Courier||No fee|
|Grace Period – Retail
|Up to 56 days on purchases (if amount outstanding is settled in full on or before the due date)|
|Grace Period – Cash||None|
|Card Replacement Fee||No fee|
|Card Payment at Al Ansari||No fee|
*If the outstanding amount is not paid in full on or before the due date, interest will be charged on the amount outstanding from the transaction date. For any queries or billing information simply call us on 600 56 6223, or visit any of our branch. Our Bank reserves the right to change its card pricing at any time.
Discover products to suit you
A range of cards, accounts and exclusive services designed to help you get more for your money