Stay fit, dine out in style and catch the latest films
Enjoy a range of discounts and privileges throughout the UAE and the world
Platinum makes your money work harder to enjoy more of life’s little luxuries
Take more time for you and for your family with our lifestyle partnership discounts
- Enjoy 4 visits to any Fitness First Club at AED 30 per visit within a calendar month. Click here for T&Cs.
*Effective 1st July 2016, customers can enjoy visits to Fitness First at AED 30 per visit. The minimum monthly spend has been revised to AED 2,000.
- Catch the latest movies from AED 10 on weekdays and AED 20 at the weekend. Offer valid at Cine Royal, Oscar Cinema and Reel Cinemas.
*Effective 1st July 2016, the movie pricing at all participating cinema locations in Abu Dhabi will be revised to AED 10 during weekdays. A minimum monthly spend of AED 2,000 is required for customers to enjoy the movie feature.
- Get 50% off your movie tickets when you book online at VOX Cinemas using your Visa Platinum Credit Card. Offer valid for Sunday showtimes only. For details, click here.
Now you can travel in style with free airport transfers, Meet & Greet and other generous benefits.
- Enjoy 2 complimentary Airport Transfer services per calendar year when you book your tickets with your Platinum card. See the city limits. To book this service, please call 04-8713411 or email email@example.com
- Complimentary Meet & Greet services at Abu Dhabi & Dubai Airports. To book Meet & Greet services, call us on 600 56 6223 at least 48 hours prior to your flight departure/arrival, and make sure your tickets are purchased using your Credit Card within 120 days from the date of booking the service. Note: your card must be active and you must be travelling to be able to take advantage of this service.
- Enjoy VIP airport lounge access across the Middle East, with no prior booking, just show your MasterCard Platinum Credit Card at the lounge reception.
Rewards and offers
Earn 1 Star for every AED 1 spent on Domestic purchases & 1.75 Stars for every AED 1 spent on International purchases then use your rewards for a range of travel and lifestyle treats
- Redeem your Stars for Etihad Guest Miles, Skywards Miles from Emirates, or to book tickets on any airline through our Stars Travel Portal. Click here for more information.
- Stars can also be redeemed for the Stars Card, which is accepted as a payment method wherever you see the Visa sign.
- Enjoy special offers and discounts at selected premium retailers, restaurants and lifestyle venues in the UAE.
Your Platinum Card comes with a range of additional protection features
- Complimentary Travel Accident Insurance covers you up to AED 500,000 every time you use your MasterCard Platinum Card to purchase tickets. See full Travel Accident cover details.
- Protect yourself against unexpected events with Credit Shield Plus. When you can’t meet your credit card payments due to unforeseen circumstances, your credit card’s outstanding balance (i.e. the amount you owe) is taken care of. To activate your Credit Shield Plus cover, call us on 600 56 6223.
- Enjoy Purchase Protection and an Extended Warranty period of 12 months beyond the manufacturer/ retailer warranty with your VISA Platinum Credit Card.
- Your Platinum Credit Card offers you complimentary International Medical & Travel Assistance to make your trip memorable for all the right reasons. For more details, click here.
- Shop safely with Purchase Protection with your MasterCard Platinum Credit Card.
- Protect your home contents against the unexpected with a Home Content Insurance plan . You can enjoy a flexible home content insurance plan starting from just AED 25 per month. Sum insured limits range from AED 50,000 to AED 150,000 that let you choose the plan that works just right for you. Click here for more details. Click here for T&Cs. To apply SMS ‘HOME’ to 2050.
- Salary in excess of AED 8,000 per month or more
- Will require different documents according to how you are employed and paid and whether you are a UAE National
Fees and charges
|Principal Annual Fee||Free for life|
|Supplementary Annual Fee||Free for life|
|Retail Interest Rate*
|Cash Advance Interest Rate||3.50% p.m.|
|Cash Advance Limit||60% of Credit Limit|
|Cash Advance Fee (% of withdrawal amount)||3% of the amount of cash obtained, with a minimum of AED 100 per transaction|
|International Transaction Charges||1.95% of transaction value + scheme charges
|Choice of Monthly Payment||5% to 100% of outstanding|
|Minimum Monthly Payment||5% of outstanding balance or AED 100 (whichever is higher)|
|Late Payment Fees||AED 275 per month
|Over Limit Fees||AED 275 per month
|Credit Shield Plus||Charged per month at 0.99% of outstanding
|Statement Reprint Charges||AED 25 per statement|
|Copies of Transaction Slip||AED 25 per transaction slip|
|Cheque Returned Fee||AED 200|
|Card delivery via Branch||AED 50|
|Card delivery via Courier||No fee|
|Grace Period – Retail Purchases||Up to 56 days on purchases (if amount outstanding is settled in full on or before the due date)|
|Grace Period – Cash||None|
|Card Replacement Fee||No fee|
|Card Payment at Al Ansari||No fee|
*If the outstanding amount is not paid in full on or before the due date, interest will be charged on the amount outstanding from the transaction date. For any queries or billing information simply call us on 600 56 6223, or visit any of our branch. Our Bank reserves the right to change its card pricing at any time.
Discover products to suit you
A range of cards, accounts and exclusive services designed to help you get more for your money