Exclusive services, protection and value added benefits
Experience our complimentary VIP airport lounge access
Take advantage of exclusive travel and leisure benefits around the world
From shopping to exclusive concierge service, see all the great benefits that await you.
- Enjoy 8 visits to any Fitness First Club in the UAE at AED 30 per visit. Click here for T&Cs.
*Effective 1st July 2016, customers can enjoy visits to Fitness First at AED 30 per visit. The minimum monthly spend has been revised to AED 2,000.
- Catch the latest movies from AED 10 on weekdays and AED 20 at the weekend. Offer valid at Cine Royal, Oscar Cinema and Reel Cinemas.
*Effective 1st July 2016, the movie pricing at all participating cinema locations in Abu Dhabi will be revised to AED 10 during weekdays. A minimum monthly spend of AED 2,000 is required for customers to enjoy the movie feature.
Relax and travel in style with complimentary transfers, lounge access and Meet & Greet services.
- Enjoy 8 complimentary Airport Transfer services per calendar year when you book your tickets with your MasterCard World credit card.
Click here for city limits.
- Complimentary Meet & Greet services at Abu Dhabi & Dubai Airports. To book Meet & Greet services, call our Bank on 800 40000 at least 48 hours prior to your flight departure/arrival, and make sure your tickets are purchased using your Credit Card within 120 days from the date of booking the service. Note: your card must be active and you must be travelling to be able to take advantage of this service.
- Enjoy VIP airport lounge access across the Middle East, with no prior booking, just show your MasterCard World Credit Card at the lounge reception.
Rewards and offers
Earn 1.25 Stars for every AED 1 spent on Domestic purchases & 2 Stars for every AED 1 spent on International purchases.
- Redeem your Stars for Etihad Guest Miles, Skywards Miles from Emirates, or to book tickets through our Stars Travel Portal. Click here for more information.
- Stars can also be redeemed for the Stars Card, which is accepted as a payment method wherever you see the Visa sign.
Your MasterCard World Card comes with a range of additional protection features.
- Complimentary Travel Accident Insurance covers you up to USD 500,000 every time you use your MasterCard World Credit Card to purchase tickets and much more. Click here for more information.
- Protect yourself against unexpected events with Credit Shield Plus. When you can’t meet your credit card payments due to unforeseen circumstances, your credit card’s outstanding balance (i.e. the amount you owe) is taken care of. To activate your Credit Shield Plus cover, call us on our 24-hr Toll-Free number 800 40000.
- Protect your home contents against the unexpected with a Home Content Insurance plan . You can enjoy a flexible home content insurance plan starting from just AED 25 per month. Sum insured limits range from AED 50,000 to AED 150,000 that let you choose the plan that works just right for you. For more details, click here. For T&Cs, click here. To apply SMS ‘HOME’ to 2050.
- You’ll need to be a Private Banking Customer
Fees and charges
|Principal Annual Fee||Free for life|
|Supplementary Annual Fee||Free for life|
|Retail Interest Rate*||0.99% p.m.|
|Cash Advance Interest Rate||3.50% p.m.|
|Cash Advance Limit||60% of Credit Limit|
|Cash Advance Fee (% of withdrawal amount)||3% of the amount of cash obtained, with a minimum of AED 100 per transaction|
|International Transaction Charges||1.95% of transaction value + scheme charges
|Choice of Monthly Payment||5% to 100% of outstanding|
|Minimum Monthly Payment||5% of outstanding balance or AED 100 (whichever is higher)|
|Late Payment Fees||AED 275 per month
|Over Limit Fees||AED 275 per month
|Credit Shield Plus||Charged per month at 0.95% of outstanding
|Statement Reprint Charges||AED 25 per statement|
|Copies of Transaction Slip||AED 25 per transaction slip|
|Cheque Returned Fee||AED 200|
|Card delivery via Branch||AED 50|
|Card delivery via Courier||No fee|
|Grace Period – Retail Purchases||Up to 56 days on purchases (if amount outstanding is settled in full on or before the due date)|
|Grace Period – Cash||None|
|Card Replacement Fee||No fee|
|Card Payment at Al Ansari||No fee|
*If the outstanding amount is not paid in full on or before the due date, interest will be charged on the amount outstanding from the transaction date. For any queries or billing information simply call our 24-hr Call Centre on 800 40000, or visit any branch. Our Bank reserves the right to change its card pricing at any time.
Discover products to suit you
A range of cards, accounts and exclusive services designed to help you get more for your money