So much more than a debit card
The MasterCard Platinum Debit Card comes with a range of added benefits that let you shop safely
Chip & PIN Debit Cards
For those customers who have received new Chip and PIN debit cards, your old cards will be deactivated on 31st May 2017.
When you travel, your MasterCard Platinum Debit Card is your key to complimentary lounge access across the Middle East and much more.
See the great benefits you get with your card.
- Cash withdrawal at any ATMs displaying UAE/GCC Switch logos throughout GCC and at ATMs worldwide displaying MasterCard/ Cirrus logos.
- VIP airport lounge access across the Middle East. No prior booking is required, simply show your MasterCard Platinum Debit Card at the lounge reception.
Discover a range of features designed to keep you, your card and your purchases safe every time you shop.
- Enjoy Purchase Protection with all your purchases for up to 90 days from the purchase date.
- For added security when you make transactions online, we’ll send you a One Time Password (OTP) before we authorise your transaction.
- Plus, each time your card is used, we’ll send you an SMS alert to let you know, so you can keep track of your card use and spending.
- When you open a NBAD Personal account, you are entitled to receive the NBAD Platinum MasterCard Debit Card.
- The card is linked to the account and customers can spend up to the account balance at the time of transaction.
- For security purposes, the daily usage for purchases and cash withdrawals is limited to AED 20,000 for purchases and AED 10,000 for cash withdrawals.
Fees and charges
|Issuing Fee (for primary card)||Free|
|Issuing Fee (for supplementary card)||Free|
|Replacement for Lost/ Stolen Card||AED 25|
|International Transaction Fee / Currency Conversion Fee||2%|
|ATM Cash Withdrawal Fees on NBAD ATMs in UAE||Free|
|ATM Cash Withdrawal Fees on non-NBAD ATMs in UAE||AED 2|
|ATM Cash Withdrawal Fees on GCC Net ATMs||AED 6|
|Balance Enquiry on NBAD ATMs in the UAE||Free|
|Balance Enquiry of non-NBAD ATMs in the UAE||AED 1
|Balance Enquiry on GCC Net ATMs||AED 3|
|Declined Transaction on non-NBAD ATM in the UAE||AED 1|
|Withdrawal on International ATMs||AED 15 or 2.5% of withdrawn amount whichever is higher *|
|Copy of sales slip||AED 25
|Uncollected Card destroyed by Bank||AED 50|
For any queries or billing information, simply call out 24-hr Call Centre on 600 56 6223, or walk into any NBAD branch. NBAD reserves the right to change its card pricing at any time.
Discover NBAD products to suit you
View our wide range of credit cards, accounts and exclusive services designed to help you get more for your money