The plan offers the dual benefits of saving and protection
The term ‘Takaful' comes from the Shari'a principle of 'kafl' or shared responsibility. A portion of your contribution is put into a solidarity fund, sharing the financial risk if one of the contributor dies, while the remaining amount is invested in Shari'a compliant investment strategies.
- Minimum contribution starting from only AED 25,000 lump sum.Plan term starts from 3 years and goes up to 30 years.
Flexible and convenient
- Take partial withdrawals anytime.
Peace of mind
- 100% capital protection on the net amount invested in the Dynamic Protection Programme investment strategy (for plan terms of 10 years or more).
- Takaful cover of up to 200% of the contribution.
Free Bank account
- The Bank account used to pay for the plan has no minimum balance requirement while the plan is still in force.
Dynamic Protection Programme (DPP) Investment Strategy
DPP is a unique investment strategy offered as an added benefit with the Aman Takaful Savings Plan, for participants taking a plan of 10 years or longer. It is an investment strategy designed to allow you to benefit from the upward trends of the equity markets while offering protection against downward trends.
Borrow, invest or save with us
View our wide range of products, including credit cards, mortgages, investment funds and more.
|Disclaimer: The plans are distributed by the Bank and underwritten by Dubai Islamic Insurance & Re-Insurance Company (Aman). As with most investments, the value of your investments can go down as well as up. It is suggested that you take independent financial advice before investing in the product. The information contained on this web page is intended for general consumer understanding only. The Bank is licensed by the Central Bank of the UAE. Other terms and conditions apply.