The plan offers the dual benefits of saving and protection.
The term ‘Takaful' comes from the Shari'a principle of 'kafl' or shared responsibility. A portion of your contribution is put into a solidarity fund, sharing the financial risk if one of the contributor dies, while the remaining amount is invested in Shari'a compliant investment strategies.
- Minimum contribution starting from only AED 25,000 lump sum.Plan term starts from 3 years and goes up to 30 years.
Flexible and convenient
- Take partial withdrawals anytime.
Peace of mind
- 100% capital protection on the net amount invested in the Dynamic Protection Programme investment strategy (for plan terms of 10 years or more).
- Takaful cover of up to 200% of the contribution.
Free NBAD account
- The NBAD account used to pay for the plan has no minimum balance requirement while the plan is still in force.