The plan offers two benefits – Savings and Protection. Protection is provided by taking a portion of your contribution and putting it into a solidarity fund. The contributors to the fund agree to share the responsibility of the financial risk arising out of the death of a contributor. The remaining portion of the contribution is then invested in Shari’a compliant funds.
The term ‘Takaful' comes from the Shari'a principle of 'kafl' or shared responsibility. Takaful’s concepts are thus shared responsibility, collective insurance and mutual undertakings based on Shari’a compliant principles of solidarity, mutual help, brotherhood and cooperation among its members.
- Minimum monthly contribution starting from only AED 500 and plan term starting from 7 years and going up to 30 years.
Flexible and convenient
- Take partial withdrawals any time.
Peace of mind
- 100% capital protection on the net amount invested in the Dynamic Protection Program investment strategy (for plan terms of 10 years or more).
- Takaful Cover of up to 100% of the Contribution.
Free Bank account
- The Bank account used to pay for the plan has no minimum balance requirement on it while the plan is still in force.
Dynamic Protection Programme (DPP) Investment Strategy
DPP is a unique investment strategy offered as an added benefit with the Aman Takaful Savings Plan, for participants taking a plan of 10 years or longer. It is an investment strategy designed to allow you to benefit from the upward trends of the equity markets while offering protection against downward trends.
Borrow, invest or save with our Bank
View our wide range of products, including credit cards, mortgages, investment funds and more.
|Disclaimer: The plans are distributed by the Bank and underwritten by Dubai Islamic Insurance & Re-Insurance Company (Aman). As with most investments, the value of your investments can go down as well as up. It is suggested that you take independent financial advice before investing in the product. The information contained on this web page is intended for general consumer understanding only. The Bank is licensed by the Central Bank of the UAE. Other terms and conditions apply.