Premier Advance from Friends Provident International (FPI) is a unit-linked savings plan that gives you access to a wide range of funds that offer exposure to asset classes suitable for a variety of investment philosophies, at investment levels not normally available to individual investors.
Whether you are investing for a comfortable retirement, your children’s education, a holiday home, or a travel dream, Premier Advance will help you get there. By investing regularly over the medium to long-term, Premier Advance offers you the control and versatility necessary to make intelligent investment decisions at the right time.
If you are thinking of retiring or funding your children’s education, having a plan that will help meet your goals and adapt to changing circumstances is fundamental.
Whatever your goals, Ultra Advance from Friends Provident International could help you to achieve them. Ultra Advance works in a similar way to the Premier Advance plan but has a higher minimum premium requirement and a higher bonus allocation.
Invest in up to 10 funds at a time, from a choice of over 200. Choose your plan currency from USD, AED, GBP or EUR.
- US$ 1,500 per month (or equivalent in other currencies).
- Available in USD, AED, GBP or EUR currencies.
- Premium can be paid monthly, quarterly, half-yearly or annually.
- 5 to 25 years (no more than 75 years of age at maturity).
- NBAD bank account or any major credit card.
At any time during the plan term, the plan holder can:
- Change funds in the portfolio free of cost
- Increase contributions
After the first 18 months the plan holder can also:
- Decrease contributions or take a premium holiday
- Withdraw funds partially from the plan (minimum $750)
- Up to 50% extra allocation on the first 18 months contributions.
- Built-in death benefit of 101% of the portfolio value.
- Monthly Loyalty bonus of 0.50% p.a. of the plan value from the 10th anniversary of the plan.
- A basket of 200 plus world-class international funds to choose from in the portfolio.
Free NBAD account
- The NBAD account used to pay for the plan has no minimum balance
requirement on it while the plan is still in force.
Disclaimer: The plans are distributed by NBAD and underwritten by Friends Provident International. As with most investments, the value of your investments can go down as well as up. It is suggested that you take independent financial advice before investing in the product. The information contained on this web page is intended for general consumer understanding only. NBAD is licensed by the Central Bank of the UAE. Other terms and conditions apply