What is our Egypt Online Banking?
It is the internet banking service provided by FAB Egypt for individual customers.
What is special about our Egypt Online Banking?
It is the most convenient way to bank any time any way any place.
What services are available in the Online Banking?
These are the key functions available in our Online Banking:
– Fund transfer between customer’s accounts (own accounts)
– Fund transfer between different customers’ accounts (within FAB)
– Fund transfer to other banks inside Egypt (SWIFT)
– Create and manage your beneficiaries
– Pay your credit cards
– Block / unblock cards
– View your card balance and details
– View your account balance and details
– Give your accounts and cards nicknames so they’re easy to find
– View your recent transactions
– Download transaction statements
– See your loan balances and payment history
– Set custom notifications and alerts to keep you up to date with foreign exchange rates & transactions on your accounts
How do I register for Online Banking services?
You need to have an account with FAB Egypt, and then either:
– Visit the branch to sign up
– Contact the call centre to apply
How do I access Egypt Online Banking?
– Step 1
After the registration process, you will be issued with:
A user name and password to be collected from the branch
Token details via your registered email (please make sure that you have an up-to-date email address) – Step 2
Visit www.nbad.com and select login to access the Online Banking (Egypt) – Step 3
Enter your User ID, Password and the OTP generated by the soft token application
What is the name of the Soft token application?
The application name is (Entrust Identity Mobile Guard).
What security is in place to authenticate transactions in the Online Banking?
FAB Egypt Online Banking uses a One Time Password (OTP) as a second level of security to authenticate your login and transactions.
What is the One Time Password (OTP) in the Online Banking?
The FAB Egypt Online Banking One Time Password is an 8 digit code generated by the soft token application This provides a second level of authentication when you make a transaction in Egypt Online Banking or login to access its services.
How can I sign up for the OTP?
The Bank will send the soft token application details to your registered email address together with details on how to make the application active and ready to generate the OTP.
What languages is the Online Banking available in?
FAB Online Banking is available in English and Arabic.
What do I do if I forget my Online Banking user ID?
If you forget your Online Banking user ID, you can contact FAB Egypt on 19977, or if you’re outside of Egypt call us on +2 022 407 5360. You can also email us on email@example.com
What do I do if I forget my Online Banking password?
If you forget your Online Banking Password, you can visit the nearest branch to submit a password reset request.
Can I use FAB Online Banking outside of Egypt?
Yes, you can access the Online Banking anywhere that you have an internet connection.
Can I use the Online Banking on my smartphone?
Yes, FAB Online Banking can be used on desktop computers, laptops, tablets and smartphones.