What is NBAD Egypt Online Banking?
It is the internet banking service provided by NBAD Egypt for individual customers.
What is special about NBAD Egypt Online Banking?
It is the most convenient way to bank any time any way any place.
What services are available in NBAD Online Banking?
These are the key functions available in NBAD Online Banking:
– Fund transfer between customer’s accounts (own accounts)
– Fund transfer between different customers’ accounts (within NBAD)
– Fund transfer to other banks inside Egypt (SWIFT)
– Create and manage your beneficiaries
– Pay your NBAD credit cards
– Block / unblock cards
– View your card balance and details
– View your account balance and details
– Give your accounts and cards nicknames so they’re easy to find
– View your recent transactions
– Download transaction statements
– See your loan balances and payment history
– Set custom notifications and alerts to keep you up to date with foreign exchange rates & transactions on your accounts
How do I register for Online Banking services?
You need to have an account with NBAD Egypt, and then either:
– Visit the branch to sign up
– Contact the call centre to apply
How do I access NBAD Egypt Online Banking? – Step 1
After the registration process, you will be issued with:
A user name and password to be collected from the branch
Token details via your registered email (please make sure that you have an up-to-date email address) – Step 2
Visit www.nbad.com and select login to access NBAD Online Banking (Egypt) – Step 3
Enter your User ID, Password and the OTP generated by the soft token application
What is the name of the Soft token application?
The application name is (Entrust Identity Mobile Guard).
What security is in place to authenticate transactions in NBAD Online Banking?
NBAD Egypt Online Banking uses a One Time Password (OTP) as a second level of security to authenticate your login and transactions.
What is the One Time Password (OTP) in NBAD Online Banking?
The NBADEgypt Online Banking One Time Password is an 8 digit code generated by the soft token application This provides a second level of authentication when you make a transaction in NBAD Egypt Online Banking or login to access its services.
How can I sign up for the OTP?
The Bank will send the soft token application details to your registered email address together with details on how to make the application active and ready to generate the OTP.
What languages is NBAD Online Banking available in?
NBAD Online Banking is available in English and Arabic.
What do I do if I forget my NBAD Online Banking user ID?
If you forget your NBAD Online Banking user ID, you can contact NBAD Egypt on 19977, or if you’re outside of Egypt call us on +2 022 407 5360. You can also email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
What do I do if I forget my NBAD Online Banking password?
If you forget your NBAD Online Banking Password, you can visit the nearest branch to submit a password reset request.
Can I use NBAD Online Banking outside of Egypt?
Yes, you can access NBAD Online Banking anywhere that you have an internet connection.
Can I use NBAD Online Banking on my smartphone?
Yes, NBAD Online Banking can be used on desktop computers, laptops, tablets and smartphones.