The NBAD visa electron debit card is the secure, easy way to pay and access your money in Egypt and abroad.
Your NBAD Visa Electron Debit Card is your key to world full of benefits
Features and benefits
See the great benefits you get with your card.
- The card is considered a source of payment for purchases at any point of sale accepting Visa cards and for cash withdrawals locally and abroad.
- The card is linked directly to your NBAD account.
Discover a range of features designed to keep you, your card and your purchases safe every time you shop.
- 100% electronically authorised and fully secured
- Each time a transaction is made on your NBAD Visa Electron Debit Card, you will receive an instant SMS message letting you know exactly how much you have just spent
- When customers open an account at NBAD they are entitled to apply for an NBAD Visa Electron Debit Card
- The card will be automatically linked to their account and customers can spend a certain balance at the time of each transaction
Fees and charges
|Card Annual / Issuance Fees||EGP 50/-||Small Box|
|Replacement Fee||EGP 20/-||Medium Box|
|PIN Replacement Fee||EGP 20/-||Large Box|
|Maximum Local/ Overseas withdrawal
cap per card per day
|EGP 5,000/- or Equivalent
|Markup Fees||3% For all our cardholder’s utilizations in Foreign Currency|
|Successful Dispute Fees||Free|
|Unsuccessful Dispute Fees||EGP 50/-||EGP 50/-|
|Internet Banking Fees||Free|
|Max. no of accessed Cardholder accounts Per Card||• 4 Accounts for NBAD Network
• 1 Account for Non-NBAD Network
|123 Network transaction fees||EGP 3/- Per Transaction|
Discover NBAD products to suit you
A wide range of cards, accounts and exclusive services designed to help you get more for your money