FAB’s new Online Banking brings you seamless, convenient and secure access to your banking.
See your FAB account and card details, balances and transaction histories. Transfer money between your FAB accounts and cards, and to accounts with other banks in the UAE and abroad. Make SMS Cash payments, pay your utility bills and make payments to your favourite charities. Manage your FAB cards, download your statements, and take advantage of our wide range of online services – all on our newly designed online banking.
Brand new design, available on your computer, tablet and smartphone
Online banking has been completely redesigned, to make your banking even more straightforward. Along with the new design, we’ve added a host of features…
Security designed with your convenience in mind
Log in using an SMS/Email One Time Password (OTP) There’s no longer any need to carry around a separate token. As long as your mobile phone number and email address is up to date with us, you can register online, perform online transactions and even reset your password online.
Complete control over your accounts and cards
See all of your accounts, cards, loans, mortgages and funds in a single place. Download statements from the last three years. Manage your cards and create and manage beneficiaries. Set alerts for your account activity.
Easy payments and transfers
Create and manage beneficiaries for all your payments, transfer funds to any account, pay your utility bills, and make payments to your favourite charities.
A wide range of online services
Use our online services to request chequebooks, supplementary cards and demand drafts, apply for new deposit accounts, apply for loans and much more.
Available in English and Arabic
Registration and security
- Get started by registering online
- As we will send a One Time Password (OTP) to your mobile phone and email address. Please make sure that we have your up to date mobile phone number and email address
- Log in with an SMS/Email One Time Password (OTP) – no need to carry around an extra token
- Forgot your password? You can now reset your password online
Transfers and payments
- Transfer money between your own NBAD accounts, or to any other bank account, anywhere in the world
- Set up recurring payments
- Send SMS Cash (cardless withdrawal through any NBAD ATM)
- Make payments to your favourite charities
- Create and manage your beneficiaries
Loans and mortgages
- See your loan and mortgage balances and payment history
- Apply for a loan top-up or deferrals
- Apply for a new loan or mortgage
- View your account balance and details
- View your recent transactions
- Download account statements from the last three years
- Give your accounts nicknames so they’re easy to find
- Apply to open a new account and fixed deposit
- Apply for an overdraft facility
- View your card balance and details
- View your recent transactions
- Download card statements from the last three years
- Activate or block cards, and request a card to be reissued
- Request a new card PIN
- Apply for credit cards, apply for an increased card limit or an Easy Payment Plan
- Request supplementary cards
- Give your cards nicknames so they’re easy to find
Check and pay utility and credit card bills
- Check your balances with du, Etisalat, ADDC, AADC, DEWA or Salik, and pay your utility bills
- Check and pay your NBAD credit card bills
- Send and receive secure messages with NBAD
- Set alerts and notifications for account activity
- Request a balance confirmation letter
- Request a demand draft
- Available in English and Arabic
Not an existing FAB Online Banking user?
Registering for FAB Online Banking is straightforward and instant
Click here to register online for FAB Online Banking
As we will send a One Time Password (OTP) to your registered mobile number and email address.
Please make sure that your current mobile phone number and email address is registered with us.
Please note that FAB Online Banking is only available to customers with at least one active FAB account or credit card.