The NBAD Personal Current Account allows you to manage your finances with flexibility and ease.
Enjoy quick access to your funds with a free visa debit card, online banking and a cheque book.
The NBAD Personal Current Account allows you to manage your finances with flexibility and ease. Enjoy quick access to your funds with a free visa debit card, online banking and a cheque book.
- NBAD Online service access
- Available in JOD, USD, EUR, GBP
- Free standing instructions or automatic transfer from your current account to another account
- Minimum balance JOD 200 or equivalent
* Subject to bank approval. Terms and conditions apply
To be eligible for our Personal Current Account, you will need to fulfill these conditions:
- Over 18 years old
- Residents and non residents
- Jordanians and non Jordanians, employed and/or self employed
To complete your Personal Current Account application, you will need to supply the following documents:
- Original ID for Jordanians
- Original passport for non Jordanians
- Valid Jordanian resident permit (for expatriates)
Fees and charges
- Free minimum balance charges for salary accounts
- Free cheque clearing within NBAD Jordan branches
- Cheque book fee JOD 5
- Returned cheques due to insufficient funds fee JOD 20 for first time JOD 40 thereafter
- Manager's cheque fee JOD 5
- Free standing instructions within NBAD Jordan branches
- Standing instructions with a third party fee JOD 2
- Replacement of ATM card fee JOD 5
View the Retail Tariff of Charges.
Discover NBAD products to suit you
A range of cards, accounts and exclusive services designed to help you get more for your money