FAB Labuan is a branch of FAB PJSC Abu Dhabi Licence No 140115C (FAB PJSC), duly registered as a foreign Labuan company pursuant to section 121 of the Labuan Companies Act 1990 and licensed to carry out Labuan banking business under the Labaun Financial Services and Securities Act 2010.
The Labuan branch was licensed to carry on banking business on 13th November 2014. Its primary business objectives are to facilitate trade and investments flow between the UAE,GCC, and MENA region with Malaysia and South-East Asia.
Our Labuan office offers wholesale banking services to corporate and financial institutions in Malaysia and the South East Asia Region.
Key product offerings include, corporate lending, syndicated loans, treasury dealings, corporate accounts (deposits and current) and classical/structured trade financing.
We are committed to provide the best services to our customers at all times.
Products and services:
- Corporate Banking Services
- Corporate Loans and other Credit Facilities
- Letters of Credit & Guarantees
- Export Documents Purchase and Discounting
- Invoice Financing
- Documentary Collection
- Customised Trade Solutions
- Letters of Credit Advising and Confirmation
- Negotiation and Discounting of Documents under Letters of Credit
- Multi-currency Deposits
- Payments/ Remittances (SWIFT)
- Foreign Exchange and Interest Rate Swaps