National Bank of Abu Dhabi Malaysia Berhad (965488H) is a wholly owned subsidiary of the NBAD Group, incorporated in Malaysia under the Companies Act of Malaysia 1965 and licensed to carry out banking business in Malaysia under the Financial Services Act 2013.
The Malaysia subsidiary was formally opened on 2nd July 2012. Its primary business objectives are to facilitate trade and investments flows between the UAE, GCC, and MENA region with Malaysia and South-East Asia.
Being a full service subsidiary bank, NBAD Malaysia offers wholesale banking services to corporate and financial institutions in Malaysia and the South East Asia Region.
Key product offerings include, corporate lending, syndicated loans, treasury dealings, corporate accounts (deposits and current) and classical/structured trade financing.
We are committed to provide the best services to our customers at all times.
Products and services:
- Corporate Banking Services
- Corporate Loans and other credit facilities
- Letters of Credit & Guarantees
- Export Documents Purchase and Discounting
- Invoice Financing
- Documentary Collection
- Customised Trade Solutions
- Letters of Credit Advising and Confirmation
- Negotiation and Discounting of Documents under Letters of Credit
- Multi-currency Deposits
- Payments/ Remittances (RENTAS, SWIFT)
- Foreign Exchange and Interest Rate Swaps