NBAD Sudan was established in Sudan in 1976 that it has become now the largest foreign bank in the country; with 2 branches and 1 cash office, each strategically located. The Sudan region is the first Islamic Banking Branch to NBAD since the implementation of Sharia laws in Sudan in 1983. It has successfully diversified its services and offered customers a broad range of Banking services compliant with Sudanese Sharia’a laws; such as, wholesale, Oil, Airlines, Industrial, corporate, interbank investment, retail and international Banking services.
Through its correspondents and extensive international network, managed by a Regional Office in Khartoum we are committed to providing our customers in Sudan with the most efficient, professional and technologically advanced range of products and services. Thus targeting the top end of the corporate Banking sector. Our units provide all corporate and retail banking services and we also have tailored financial solutions that suit the needs of our different clients.
Products and Services:
- Foreign Trade Transactions.
- Credit Facilities to local banks, corporate & multinational companies and local exporters for financing trade, export & industrial projects.
- Foreign exchange transactions.
- Current accounts in all major currencies with attractive and special conditions and services to international airlines and embassies.
- Serving the Sudanese community working in GCC countries and targeting UAE individuals and corporations willing to do business in Sudan.
- Car and Real estate loans.
Country CEO -Sudan
Deputy Country CEO - Sudan
Gamal Zain Elabdin
Sharia Supervisory Board
- Magzob Ali Eisa (Head)
- Esam Nafie (Member)